Find A CPA or EA Who Understands Your Specific Tax Issues
CPAs & EAs:
Add your firm to our site!

Visit The MDTAXES Network Message Board for Healthcare Professionals Message Board
 |  Latest Topics  |  Chat

  Author   Comment  
Reply with quote  #1 

I live in the state of Texas and we don't have a state tax.  We only have to pay federal taxes.  My question is:  do i have to claim money that was received for damages to my property from a gas company that put in a pipeline across my land?

Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox! by CPANiche, LLC  800.471.0045  fax 800.547.3366  Email us at