Find A CPA or EA Who Understands Your Specific Tax Issues
CPAs & EAs:
Add your firm to our site!

Visit The MDTAXES Network Message Board for Healthcare Professionals Message Board
 |  Latest Topics  |  Chat

  Author   Comment  
Dean Anderson
Reply with quote  #1 
Please email me contacts of CPA's who specialize in condennation taxes.   Thank You Dean Anderson
Greta Malstrom
Reply with quote  #2 

Hi Dean,

If you do a search for Real Estate Agents and Developers you will find a list of CPA's that deal with 1033's.

Thank you,


Previous Topic | Next Topic

Quick Navigation:

Create your own forum with Website Toolbox! by CPANiche, LLC  800.471.0045  fax 800.547.3366  Email us at